COLORADO STATE UNIVERSITY – GLOBAL CAMPUS
- CSU-Global accepts up to 64 credit hours of junior, community, or career college transfer credit to get you started on your CSU-Global degree. They will also accept up to 90 credits total from other sources, such as military experience.
- If you’ve completed an Associate of Arts (A.A.), Associate of Science (A.S.), or Associate of Applied Science (A.A.S.) degree from a regionally accredited community college you are guaranteed admission to CSU-Global, pending a record of good standing from your previous institution.
- CSU-Global is proud to offer a tuition discount for new students who earn their associate’s degree (or eligible certificate) at one of our affiliate 2-year schools! This discount will get you 10% off our standard tuition rates from your first class through graduation (Guaranteed never to increase as long as you are continuously enrolled).
- By earning your bachelor’s degree online, you have the flexibility to fit school into your life on your terms. CSU-Global offers monthly start and 8 week accelerated courses. So you don’t have to put your life or your career on hold. Plus, you’ll be immediately apply what you learn into your job each day.
- CSU-Global is also a proud academic partner of CompTIA, so students can receive discounts for certification exams.
- Request Additional Information
|OCC Degree||CSU Degree|
|A.A. in Global Studies||Bachelor of Science|
|A.A. in Liberal Arts||Bachelor of Science|
|A.S. in General Studies||Bachelor of Science|
|A.S. in Business Administration||B.S. in Business Management|
|A.A.S. in Business||B.S. in Business Management|
|A.S. in Computer Science – Game Development and Design Option||B.S. in Information Technology|
|A.S. in Computer Science – Information Systems Option||B.S. in Information Technology|
|A.S. in Computer Science – Information Technology Option||B.S. in Information Technology|
|A.S. in Criminal Justice||B.S. in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Administration|
|A.S. in Engineering||B.S. in Project Management|
|A.S. in Homeland Security||B.S. in Organizational Leadership|
|A.S. in Public Service||B.S. in Human Services|
|A.S. in Public Service||B.S. in Organizational Leadership|
Student Transfer Requirements
- Have earned your associate’s degree from one of our 2-year affiliate schools (community college, junior college, technical college, etc.)
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or higher from the affiliate school.
- Have graduated within one year or less of applying to CSU-Global.
- Meet all the admissions requirements and be fully admitted to the bachelor’s degree program of your choice.
- 100% Online Accredited Degrees
- Monthly start and 8 week Accelerated Courses
Transcript Request – Allows you to send your Official Ocean County College transcripts
Application for Graduation (PDF) – Student must apply to graduate from OCC in the semester prior to their final semester
Transfer College Evaluation Form (PDF) – Helpful in obtaining important information when you are visiting a four-year transfer institution
Transfer College Chart (PDF)– A quick way to review what information you still need to submit with an application