As a full or part-time student with a disability at Ocean County College, free disability services are available through the Office of Disability Services. To get started, schedule an appointment via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call
Accessing Disability Services
To access reasonable accommodations, appropriate documentation of your disability must be submitted to Disability Services. Please visit our How to Access Services page for more information and COVID-19 related forms.
Prospective students requesting reasonable accommodations for the Accuplacer placement test must submit appropriate documentation of disability to Disability Services PRIOR to scheduling an appointment for the test. For more information about accommodations, email email@example.com
Written Plan for Reasonable Accommodations
After establishing eligibility, students will need to meet with a staff member from the Office of Disability Services to discuss and create their personalized testing and classroom Accommodation Plan. OCC decides eligibility under Section 504/ADA and the appropriateness of the accommodations at the postsecondary level. During this interactive process, reasonable accommodations may be provided based on the individual’s intake information and documentation.
Disability Services Forms
- Accommodation Notification and Confidential Documentation Request Form
- Verification of Physical Disabilities & Health Disorders Form
- Verification of Psychiatric/Psychological Disorders Form
- Request Alternate Format Text (AFT)
- Request an Interpreter or Communication Access Realtime Translation (CART)
- Student Application for Medical Exemption from Mandatory Mask or Face Covering
- COVID-19 Vaccine Medical Contraindication Form