GEORGIAN COURT UNIVERSITY
- Ocean County College participates in Dual Degree Agreements for five specific degree programs. Students participating in this dual degree program will be taking courses at Ocean County College that will expedite and facilitate their progress toward a bachelor’s degree at Georgian Court College.
- Generally, you may transfer up to 90 credits from regionally accredited institutions with no more than 75 credits from two-year institutions.
- Take advantage of our many market-driven majors—including business administration, criminal justice, health-related/nursing, and education—in a supportive learning environment with small class sizes and extensive student services.
|OCC Degree||Georgian Court University Degree|
|Business Administration A.S.||Business Administration or Accounting B.S.|
|Computer Science A.S.||Computer Science B.S.|
|General Education A.A. (option in Social Science)||Elementary Education Pre-B.A. or Pre-B.S. |
Special Education Pre-B.A., Bachelor of Social Work
|General Studies A.S. (options in Social Science: Addictions Counseling or Psychology) |
Public Service A.S.
Liberal Arts A.A. (option in Psychology)
Visit www.NJTransfer.org for more information on course equivalencies and transfer plan recommendations
Student Transfer Requirements
- Cumulative grade point average of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- If you have fewer than 24 credits, you must fulfill all requirements for admission to the freshman class.
Georgian Court University is proud to meet the financial aid needs of its students with an annual budget of $12,000,000 in institutional aid. Through their internal scholarships and outside scholarships, Georgian Court University hopes to make education attainable for all students.
- Traditional in-class semesters – Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Online learning
- Off-Campus sites
Transcript Request – Allows you to send your Official Ocean County College transcripts
Application for Graduation (PDF) – Student must apply to graduate from OCC in the semester prior to their final semester
Transfer College Evaluation Form (PDF) – Helpful in obtaining important information when you are visiting a four-year transfer institution
Transfer College Chart (PDF)– A quick way to review what information you still need to submit with an application