What’s my username and password?
If you’ve used Office 365 before, then your Ocean Connect username and password are the same as what you used for Office 365.
For faculty and staff, you can login to Connect using the same username and password you use for mail.ocean.edu.
- Your username is your first name, followed by an underscore, your last name and @students.ocean.edu.
- Your initial password is your 7-digit student ID number.
- Student ID number is always 7 digits long, and always starts with a 0.
- You can also find your student ID# by using What’s My OCC Id?
Still need Help? Call the Student Help Desk at 1-866-861-1122 or visit one of the Open Computer Labs on campus.
For faculty and staff users, your username is your first initial, followed by your last name. Your initial password is your 7-digit ID number.
You can find your 7-digit ID number by using What’s My OCC Id?
ID numbers are always 7 digits long, and always start with a 0.
Still need Help? Call the Faculty/Staff Help Desk at 732-255-0400 x2144 or visit the Help Desk in Building #23.
What are the requirements for passwords?
- Passwords will now expire every 120 days
- New passwords cannot be set to use the previous 2 passwords used
- Passwords must differ from the login name or any variation of the login name. (i.e. jdoe to doej) and any reverse or circular shift of that login name.
All new passwords must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least eight(8) characters in length
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)