The Testing Center administers campus specific exams to current and prospective students as well as distance learning exams, and national standardized tests for the community at large. Tests are administered in a safe, secure and pleasant testing environment with a diverse, well-trained staff that creates a friendly and helpful atmosphere to promote academic and professional satisfaction and achievement. We subscribe to the National College Testing Association’s Professional Standards and Guidelines, we are a member of the Consortium of College Testing Associations, and we are an official New Jersey Department of Education Jurisdictional Testing Site for the High School Equivalency Assessment (HSEA-formerly GED®) for those who want to earn a New Jersey High School Diploma.
Location Hours of Operation
Library (#3) Monday – 8:00am – 4:00pm
Ground Floor, Room L014 Tuesday – 8:00am – 5:00pm
Parking: Lot 1 Wednesday – 8:00am – 8:00pm
Phone: 732.255.0401 Thursday – 8:00am – 5:00pm
Fax: 732.255.0496 Friday – 8:00am – 4:00pm
Email: OCCTesting@ocean.edu Saturday – 8:00am – 1:00pm
The Testing Center will be closed:
- Saturday, December 22, 2018 through Tuesday, January 1, 2019 for Winter Break
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019 from 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM for Professional Development Training
- Thursday, January 17, 2019 from 8:00AM – 1:00PM for Colloquium
- Monday, January 21, 2019 in observance of Dr. Martin Luther King Day
- Monday, February 18, 2019 in observance of Presidents’ Day
- Make-Up or Accommodation Testing
- Photo ID is required for all tests; no exceptions made. Bring your valid driver’s license, your current school ID or your current and signed U.S. passport.