DISPLACED HOMEMAKERS PROGRAM OF OCEAN COUNTY
- Have you lost your major source of financial support because of death, disability, separation or divorce?
- Are you emotionally or vocationally unprepared to enter the job market?
- Do you need additional training or education?
- Are you working but underemployed?
- Are you unaware of community resources?
The Displaced Homemakers Program of Ocean County can help!
Ocean County College is pleased to introduce the Displaced Homemakers Programs of Ocean County. This program is designed to provide services to individuals who have lost their primary source of income due to separation, divorce, disability or death of the primary family provider and to help them become economically self sufficient. It is funded through a grant from the New Jersey Division on Women and services include career, employment and life counseling, connection to social and community organizations, and assistance with the job search.
For additional information, call 732.255.0400 ext. 2297
- Pre-employment counseling and training
- Career counseling and planning
- Educational and training opportunities
- Academic Advising
- Information and referrals to community resources and social services
- Supportive Counseling
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Self Esteem and Confidence Building