DISPLACED HOMEMAKERS PROGRAM OF OCEAN COUNTY
The Displaced Homemakers Program of Ocean County is here to help!
Ocean County College is pleased to introduce the Displaced Homemakers Programs of Ocean County. This program is designed to provide services to individuals who have lost their primary source of income due to separation, divorce, disability or death of the primary family provider and to help them become economically self sufficient. It is funded through a grant from the New Jersey Division on Women and services include career, employment and life counseling, connection to social and community organizations, and assistance with the job search.
For additional information, call 732.255.0400 ext. 2297
- Pre-employment Counseling and Training
- Career Counseling and Planning
- Academic Advising
- Information and Referrals to Community Resources and Social Services
- Supportive Counseling
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Self Esteem and Confidence Building