At Mathematics Services OCC and Kean Ocean students can get help with homework, course material, and exam prep for any math or math-based courses.
Students can also access current textbooks, solutions manuals, and computer software.
Mathematics Services’ tutoring hours are now by appointment only. The length of each tutoring session is 45 minutes. Students are limited to one session per course per day. Follow the instructions below to set up an appointment using Accudemia and to see available hours.
Contact Information: Connor Sampson, Operations Coordinator
732-255-0400 ext. 2967.
Spring 2020 How To Access Online Tutoring
Student Instructions for making a tutoring appointment using Accudemia:
- Login to Ocean Connect
- Click on WebAdvisor
- Click on Students
- Click on Accudemia Login
- Click “Appointments” at the top of the page and then Create New Appointment
- Type “Math Services: Virtual” in the box for Center
- Choose your course from the list shown
- Pick an available time slot
- Leave your student email address, student ID number, and a brief description of what you are working on in the “Notes” section of the appointment BEFORE you click “Confirm”
- Click “Confirm”
- You will receive an invite to your student email the day of your session. Click the green button in the email to get connected with your tutor.
Note: if students do not leave this information in the “Notes” section then they will not receive an invite to their tutoring session.
If you are having difficulties making the appointment yourself, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you in setting up your appointment.