Welcome all CPE Instructors
Use the tools on this page to find instructions on how to access class documents, time sheets, important updates, department information, and administrator contacts.
Check your ocean.edu email for cancellations, change in class, or updates.
Log in to your Ocean Connect account to access your attendance sheet. You can print it out and take it with you to your class or you can submit your attendance electronically through Ocean Connect.
If an attending student is NOT listed
- The student must provide a registration receipt in order to be added to the roster.
- If the student does not have a receipt, contact the CPE office with information as soon as possible.
- Do NOT accept registration payments in class.
At Course Completion
- Place your attendance sheet and time sheet into an envelope and place it in the locked drop box.
- You will find envelopes outside of the CPE office.
- Distribute new course catalogs for future scheduling.
Find the “IT HELP DESK” tab on any classroom telephone.
CPE partners with the MOSBDC to offer business development workshops. All classes are at the OCC Main campus. Call CPE to get information on our July business classes.
Business Start-Up Workshop CEBM-231-01
Financing a Small Business CEBM-232-01
A Business Plan CEBM-233-01
CPE SPRING Catalog
“I have to be honest, I never liked high school or studying but I really like it here at OCC. I’ve learned so much here, not just about Medical Billing and EHR, but about myself. Anytime I talk to someone who is unhappy with their job, I always tell them about CPE and how great it is. Especially the online courses.”
–Stephanie, current OCC and CPE student
Become a CPE Instructor
CPE is always looking for qualified trainers for our educational programs. If you are interested in joining our team as an instructor, please apply to our online job posting here and apply to our CPE TEACHER POSITIONS.
- Active Adults
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Art & Music
- Computer Training
- EKG Technician
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care Careers
- Healthcare Development
- Kids Programs
- Language Skill Development ESL/Education
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
Select the CPE Teacher Position that applies to your area of interest. Let us know when you complete the application.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name and posting number.