APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP
General, STEM, and Health & Social Sciences Scholarships
The 100 Women Campaign has scholarship and mentoring support available to OCC students.
There are three different types of scholarships available through this fund:
- 100 Women Campaign General Scholarship
Open to students enrolled in any of OCC’s academic degree programs
- 100 Women Campaign STEM Scholarship
Open to students enrolled in any one of OCC’s stem-related degree programs
- 100 Women Campaign Health & Social Sciences Scholarship
Open to students enrolled in any one of OCC’s health & social sciences-related degree programs
All applicants for the 100 Women Campaign scholarships will be eligible to take part in the 100 Women Campaign Mentoring Program. Be matched with dynamic and innovative professionals from the area that can help you develop the skills you need to succeed! This incredible program will provide a learning experience for students outside the classroom, with the opportunity for professional development, networking, and an exchange of ideas between experienced professionals and the next generation of leaders. If you have an interest in this program, please be sure to acknowledge your intent to participate in your scholarship application.
*Please note: The scholarship program and the mentoring program are two different activities within the 100 Women Campaign; one does not determine the other.
- Students who apply for 100 Women Campaign Scholarships are also eligible to apply for the OCC Foundation scholarship. Selected students may receive both; however, the amount of the awards may not exceed their tuition and fees.
- Please also see “Restrictions” regarding Financial Aid.
- Scholarships are non-renewable; Students must re-apply each semester
- Although this program is geared towards women’s education, scholarship application and mentorship is open to all students who meet the eligibility requirements.
Scholarship Application Deadlines
- Fall Scholarship Application Opens: May 30, 2024
Fall Scholarship Application Deadline: August 16, 2024