Working with Employers to Provide Employee Training
Business Engagement is working with the NJ Community College Consortium in Ocean County. For Information Contact Michael A. Forcella email@example.com or call 201-320-7595.
WPE Business Engagement works with large and small public entities and private employers to provide training for employees and management in a variety of areas.
- We hold classes at the OCC Main Campus, the Southern Education Center SEC in Manahawkin, or at your location.
- You may send your employees to public open enrollment classes that we post routinely & conduct at OCC or SEC.
- Our training workshops may be grant funded.
- Requested training may be dedicated to a company wishing to train a minimum of 15 employees.
- We customize our training to fit your company’s needs
The Basic Skills and Employability Skills Workforce Training Program is a partnership with the New Jersey Business and Industry Association, Community Colleges, and the Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
Check out our WPE Business Engagement Brochure.
“People don’t understand that when I grew up, I was never the most talented. I was never the biggest. I was never the fastest. I certainly was never the strongest. The only thing I had was my work ethic, and that’s been what has gotten me this far.” – Tiger Woods