Working with Employers to Provide Employee Training
Get a close-up look at the positive impact we can have on your employees! We are proud to be highlighted in New Jersey Business Magazine twice in 1 year!
CPE Business Engagement works with large and small public entities and private employers to provide training for employees and management in variety of areas.
- Classes may be conducted at the OCC Main Campus, the Southern Education Center in Manahawkin, or at your location.
- Employers may also send employees to public open enrollment classes that are routinely posted & conducted at OCC or SEC.
- Our training workshops may be grant funded.
- Requested training may be dedicated to a company wishing to train a minimum of 15 employees.
- Training may be customized to an employer’s individual needs.
The Basic Skills and Employability Skills Workforce Training Program is a partnership with the New Jersey Business and Industry Association, Community Colleges, and the Department of Labor and Workforce Development.
Check out our CPE Business Engagement Brochure.