Working with Employers to Provide Employee Training
CPE Business Engagement works with large and small public entities and private employers to provide training for employees and management in variety of areas. Benefits of our programs include:
- Training can be customized to an employer’s individual needs.
- Classes can be conducted on the OCC Main Campus, the Southern Education Center in Manahawkin, or at your location.
- In many cases, this training is grant funded and tuition free.
- Requested training can be dedicated to a company wishing to train a minimum of 15 employees.
- Employers may also send employees to public Open Enrollment Classes that are routinely posted and conducted at OCC or SEC.
The Basic Skills and Employability Skills Workforce Training Program is a partnership with the New Jersey Business and Industry Association, Community Colleges and the Department of Labor and Workforce Development