Supporting Ocean County College’s Strategic Plan.
The Human Resources staff collectively has 152 years’ experience assisting and supporting employees. We focus on delivering services and providing resources to our employees, enabling them to be fully prepared and highly committed as the OCC community works together to ensure that students are part of one of the best community colleges in NJ that provides high quality education.
Human Resources is committed to:
- Supporting the College’s mission, vision and strategic plan
- Providing comprehensive and timely employee services
- Promoting robust job training and development opportunities
- Cultivating a productive environment rooted in a philosophy of civility
- Identifying, obtaining and retaining talent
Creating opportunities for employee socialization and relationship-building
Employee-focused Strategic Goals:
Ocean County College has devoted significant resources to two major strategies focused on employees:
- Strategy #3: Strengthen Leadership At All Levels
- Strategy #5: Create a Highly-Effective, Challenging, Supportive and Sustainable Work Environment.
Congratulations on your new position and welcome to Ocean County College!
To ensure a smooth onboarding process, we ask that you complete the new hire employment forms listed below:
- State of New Jersey W4 Form
- Federal W4 Form
- Payroll Direct Deposit Form
- I-9 Form
- New Employee Fact Sheet
If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com or at:
Telephone: (732) 255-0336
Fax: (732) 255-0516
Campus Location: GRUN Bldg. 11, Room C-101
Working at OCC
Vision: Ocean County College will be the boldest, most creative, most innovative student-centered college in America and, by pioneering community college education internationally, will be a new prototype for global education
With this as our vision statement, and a Strategic Plan just as bold, we need talented individuals who want to join OCC and contribute expertise, experiences, knowledge and a pride in what they do. Every employee and the work they do matters here at OCC.
If this sounds like an environment you would enjoy working in, we invite you to explore a variety of employment opportunities ranging from academic instruction, multi-level administrative and staff positions to short-term temporary and seasonal assignments. Please take time to explore why over 500 employees have chosen to become part of our vibrant campus community.
For more information about working at OCC, visit our career opportunities page.
Visit Ocean County College’s Mission and Vision Statements to read more about our goals.
Learn about OCC’s strategic plan.
Human Resources offers a wide variety of services and resources to assist and support employees. Below is a sampling:
- A wide array of benefits including: medical, dental, pension, educational and wellness programs
- Performance Management
- Employee Relations/Conflict Resolution
- Training/Professional Development
- Management and Leadership Training
- Assistance with Leaves of Absence
- Developing position descriptions
- Policy guidance
- Requests for accommodations
- Search Committee Coordination and Training
- Employee Social Events
- Employee Assistance Program
For more information on these topics or other inquiries related to your employment, please go to Contacting Human Resources or call us at: (732) 255-0400, ext. 336 for assistance. Employees may also visit the Human Resources page in the Faculty and Staff Portal.
OCC is investing substantial resources in professional development and job training programs for all employees. The goal is to build an ever-developing, productive and motivated employee base with the mix of talents, competencies and skills needed to become a national leader in community college education.
A variety of training and development opportunities abound. Here is a sampling:
- Leadership Academy
- Management Institute
- Competency Builders: Emotional Intelligence, Conflict Resolution, Performance Management
- Skill Builders: Finance for the Non-Financial Manager, Time Management
- Technical Skills: MS Office
- Workplace Expectations: Ocean Way
For more information on what’s available and when it’s scheduled, employees can visit the Employee Training page on Faculty and Staff Portal.
Contact Human Resources
The Team – Here to Serve You
Campus Location: Grunin Center, Building 11, Door 1, Room C-101
Mailing Address: College Drive, P.O. Box 2001
Toms River, NJ 08754-2001