MESSAGE FROM HR
Our team is committed to attracting and retaining highly qualified employees who play an integral role in advancing the College’s educational mission and vision. We strive to maintain a work environment that promotes employee development and goal attainment, and encourages all to perform at our highest ability.
Human Resources is committed to:
- Supporting the College’s mission, vision and strategic plan
- Providing comprehensive and timely employee services
- Promoting robust job training and development opportunities
- Cultivating an innovative, supportive, energetic and productive work environment rooted in a philosophy of civility
- Identifying, obtaining and retaining talent
- Creating opportunities for employee socialization and relationship-building
Employee-focused Strategic Goal:
Ocean County College has devoted significant resources to a major strategy focused on employees:
- Strategic Goal 3: Elevate organizational effectiveness
Work at OCC
Ocean County College, a public two-year college, providing a high-quality education while consistently being recognized as an innovative leader. Ocean County College is centrally located in Toms River, NJ, spanning over 275 beautiful acres within a coastal community that affords student, employees and area residents the opportunity to benefit from a variety of cultural, recreational, entertainment and educational enrichment amenities.
We are actively engaged in creating a culturally diverse and intellectually dynamic community to prepare our students for global citizenship and successful employment. Furthermore, we are dedicated to attracting and retaining a talented and diverse workforce, welcoming talented people from all backgrounds. If you are a positive individual who is motivated by making a difference, we invite you to join us in achieving excellence and building a sustainable community for future generations.
OCC offers generous benefit packages to eligible employees. Refer to the specific posting for benefit-related information, which varies based upon position type.
Ocean County College is an EEO/AA employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, family or parental status, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, family medical history or genetic information, political affiliation, military or veteran status, or any other protected classification.
Individuals with a disability should contact Talent Acquisition email@example.com to make requests for the following circumstances:
- Applicants who are unable or limited in ability to use or access the careers website.
- Applicants who need to request a reasonable accommodation during the application or interview process.
Contact Human Resources
Employee Pensions and Benefits
Jacqueline D’Amore, Director, Talent & Organizational Development
Employee Relations, Employee Training & Leadership Development, Performance Management
Telephone: (732) 255-0400, ext. 2148
Alyssa Tipton, Talent & Organizational Development Coordinator
NEOED PERFORM & Troubleshooting, Training Registrations & Inquiries, Tuition Waivers/Reimbursements
Telephone: (732) 255-0400, ext. 2826