The goals of the Computer Labs are to provide all students with a pleasant atmosphere and the opportunity to learn all aspects of computer studies.
The computer studies programs use 6 teaching classrooms containing 144 computers and a tutoring room with 5 computers. All of these are located in the Technology Building. The department also provides 19 PC’s and 2 MAC’s for students.
We encourage all students to take advantage of our lab equipment.
- SMOKING IS PROHIBITED throughout both the buildings.
- EATING or DRINKING is PROHIBITED in the Computer Labs by anyone, STUDENT or FACULTY.
- All students are responsible for keeping their PC area neat and clean.
- If there are any problems with the software or hardware, please notify the lab technician on duty.
- Children are not permitted in the computer labs.
- Students are not permitted in the lab technician’s area unless authorized by the lab technician or faculty.
- Any students caught tampering with the PC’s will face disciplinary actions and/or referred to the Vice President of Student Affairs.
Have you already applied for this degree?
A wide range of courses are available for students to participate in OCC’s “Honors by Contract” Program!