Tikkun Olam ~ Repairing the World
C4AE works to give the voices of OTHERS opportunity for expression and recognition. We work to develop understanding of differences, bridge communication and create space for coming together in celebration of likeness – We work toward uniting the HUMAN RACE
It is the mission of the Center for Access and Equity to promote inclusion and pluralism.
- To develop, initiate, promote and support programming in the areas of: inclusion, social justice, diversity, gender equity, pluralism and access
- To outreach, recruit, and advocate actively to immigrant new comers, LGBTQ2IA2, and communities of color
- To support said communities toward degree completion
- To collaborate with like constituencies to develop, promote and support programs aligned with C4AE’s mission
- To model supportive behaviors of acceptance, respect for boundaries, facing conflict, and seeking solutions
- To address students with preferred or chosen name or pronoun and correct pronunciation
Office Location and Hours
Monday & Friday: Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday:
8 am – 4:30 pm 8 am – 8 pm
Attend a two day series entitled An Experience in Privilege: Our Stories.
On Wednesday, April 17, we are hosting a full day program with lecture and discussion with Dr. Robert Jensen, and an interactive presentation facilitated by the River Crossing Playback Theatre, entitled Our Stories, Our Privilege in Playback Theatre.
On Thursday, April 18, please join us as Dr. Jensen facilitates a lecture and discussion on Privilege.
Location: Gateway Building Auditorium (Bldg. 101 – Rm. 104)
The event is free and open to the public. View our flyer for more information.
For more information contact – Michele Gioxaris at Ext. 2026