Welcome to Career Services at OCC!
Our mission is to assist students in setting a course to professional success. We offer a number of career resources to help you find a career in this changing and growing job market. Let’s get you on the path to the career you always wanted. It starts by emailing me, Christopher Carbone, your Career Services Coordinator.
- MyPlan.com: Our career assessment will help you discover how your Personality, Interest, Skills, and Values with a Composite Score matches future careers. Create an account and enter License Code: K2ZZKE8B. Then contact Christopher Carbone (firstname.lastname@example.org) for an appointment to review the results!
- College Central Network: OCC’s employment database for students, alumni, and employers.
- What can I do with this Major?: Click on the majors that interest you and get opportunities to explore career options.
- One-on-One Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Career Counseling and Industry Insight
- Internships and Employment Opportunities
- Interviewing and Networking Strategies
- LinkedIn and Social Media Optimization
- Online Career Assessments and Career Database
Internship, Externship, & Volunteer Opportunities
Internships, externships, and volunteer opportunities place you directly in a career field, working side-by-side with other professionals. These
Gain hands-on experience and education to help you decide on a degree and career path best for you. Additionally, these experiences can help you:
- Enhance your resume
- Build your professional network
- Give you insight into your coursework
Make an appointment today to find out more!
Are you an Employer?
Visit our Employer Services page for information on how to post volunteer, internship, part-time/full-time positions for our students.