Welcome to Career Services at OCC!
Our mission is to assist students in setting a course to professional success. We offer a number of career resources to help you find a career in this changing and growing job market. Let’s get you on the path to the career you always wanted. It starts by emailing me, Christopher Carbone, your Career Services Coordinator.
- One-on-One Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- Career Counseling and Industry Insight
- Internships and Employment Opportunities
- Interviewing and Networking Strategies
- LinkedIn and Social Media Optimization
- Online Career Assessments and Career Database
Internship, Externship, & Volunteer Opportunities
Internships, externships, and volunteer opportunities place you directly in a career field, working side-by-side with other professionals. These
Gain hands-on experience and education to help you decide on a degree and career path best for you. Additionally, these experiences can help you:
- Enhance your resume
- Build your professional network
- Give you insight into your coursework
Make an appointment today to find out more!
Are you an Employer?
Visit our Employer Services page for information on how to post volunteer, internship, part-time/full-time positions for our students.