Earn a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree at OCC
Your college education should be worth a fortune. Not cost one! Earn credits toward your bachelor’s or master’s degree through the Kean Ocean University Partnership.
Kean University and Ocean County College (KEAN OCEAN) have established a partnership that enables area residents to complete the upper division courses required for certain Kean University undergraduate degree programs and specific graduate programs online or on the campus of Ocean County College. This provides the opportunity for students to stay close to home and complete their college education.
The highly successful Kean Ocean partnership has been in existence since 2006. This unique partnership allows many students to have a pathway to a very affordable education. You can get a baccalaureate degree online in one of more than 30 different programs for approximately $30,000 versus $30,000 per year at most universities.
Ready to get started? Contact us today and register for a degree program!
Talk to an enrollment technician: (732)255-0382
KEAN OCEAN provides undergraduate courses that will lead to a Bachelor’s degree completion program in:
- BS in Accounting (11100)
- BA in Biology (70100)
- BA in Biology, Teacher Certification Option (70197)
- BA in Biology, Teacher Certification Option with Dual Cert. in Special Ed. (70196)
- BS in Biology, Environmental Biology (70301)
- BS in Biology, Health Professions Option (70304)
- BA in Communication (41104)
- BA in Communication- Public Relations (41107)
- BS in Community Health Education (25107)
- BA in Criminal Justice (54300)
- BA in Elementary Education/Teacher of Students with Disabilities, K-6 Certification (24118)
- BA in Elementary Education/Teacher of Students with Disabilities, K-6 & 5-8 Subject Certification (24119)
- BA in English, Standard Option (42100)
- BA in English, Teacher Certification Option K-12 (42193)
- BA in English, Teacher Certification Option with Dual Cert. in Special Ed. K-12 (42194)
- BS in Finance (40500)
- BA in History (48100)
- BA in History, Teacher Certification Option with Dual Cert. in Special Ed. (48196)
- BA in History, Teacher Certification Option (48197)
- BS in Management (40600)
- BS in Management-Entrepreneurship (40606)
- BS in Management-Human Resources (40604)
- BS in Marketing (40400)
- BA in Mathematical Sciences (78200)
- BA in Mathematical Sciences Teacher Certification (78297)
- BA in Mathematical Sciences Dual Cert. in Special Education (78296)
- BSN in Nursing (84100)
- BS in PE: Exercise Science (25108)
- BS in Physical Education and Health Teacher Certification (25105)
- BA in Psychology (56100)
- BA in Psychology-Forensic Psychology (56101)
- BA in Public Administration (54200)
- BA in Recreation Administration – Community Recreation Option (25303)
- BA in Recreation Administration – Commercial Recreation (25302)
- BA in Sociology (58100)
- BA in Therapeutic Recreation (25304)
Advising guides help you plan your semesters at OCC and Kean Ocean. Each guide provides the required classes and electives for you to choose from. Advising guides can also assist you in choosing the degree that best fits your professional goals.
- MA Counseling – School Counseling
- MA Counseling – School Counseling and LPC Qualification
- MA Counseling – Clinical Mental Health
- MA Counseling – Alcohol and Drug Abuse Counseling
- School Assistance Coordinator Certification
- MA Educational Administration (Kean Online)
- MS Exercise Science
- MSN Nursing – Clinical Management
- MSN Nursing – Community Health
If you want to apply for a Kean Ocean program but don’t yet have your associate’s degree, apply to Ocean County College for the Kean Ocean Joint Admission Program.
For administrative or faculty contact information on Kean University classes, held at Ocean County College, call 732.255.0356.