The Office of Institutional Planning, Effectiveness, and Compliance
The Office of Institutional Planning, Effectiveness and Compliance works to provide the following:
- Provides meaningful data and analysis
- Facilitates planning processes
- Adheres to state and federal reporting requirements
- Coordinates assessment activities across campus
To support data-informed decision-making, strategic planning, continuous improvement within Ocean County College, and ensure the College adheres to MSCHE accrediting standards.
- To provide timely, accurate, and meaningful data and analysis to campus constituents in an easily understood format
- To coordinate systematic assessment of education, support services, and administrative effectiveness
- To facilitate the strategic planning process, including the development, implementation, and tracking of the College’s strategic plan
- To ensure the on-time submission of federal and state regulatory reports
- To maintain compliance with MSCHE standards and to continue to receive commendations
- To foster a data-informed culture by supporting data access and independence
The Factbook tells OCC’s story through data and infographics and provides contextual information for each section.
The 2020-2021 Factbook provides data for five years through Fall 2021 and is updated each year.
Ocean County College
“Ocean County College is rapidly becoming one of the finest community colleges in the nation. Every day on our campus, the anticipation and excitement from faculty, staff, students, and the community is palpable.”
~ Jon Larson, President