Resources to Help You Get Back in the Classroom
Steps to return to OCC as a full or part-time student:
- Reapply to OCC (if you have been away more than one year)
- Select your courses and register using Student Planning
- Visit go.ocean.edu/AdvisingVideos for step by step video tutorials on how to plan and register for your next semester and avoid registration issues.
- Need help? Request a course plan
When a student registers, they should be prepared to pay for courses in full or start an applicable payment plan.
Did you know…?
You can spread out your payments by setting up a payment plan?
Yes, students enrolled in 3 or more credits in a term can enroll in the Tuition Payment Plan. Each term will have an individual payment plan available, except Summer Post Session. All students (3 credits or more) will have a $30.00 enrollment fee plus the calculated deposit. Enrollment fees are non-refundable. However, the earlier a student registers and enrolls in the payment plan, the higher the number payment due dates will be available.
- Tuition Payment Plans are available on-line by logging into Ocean.edu:
- Click on My Ocean, Ocean Connect, Financial Information, Student Finance and Pay for Registration.
You can pay Online!
Click “Student Finance” in Ocean Connect to start the process.