OCC students and alumni can utilize Handshake to apply to job and internships, network with employers, register for career fairs and events, schedule interviews, and much more. Please note, Handshake is not utilized for on-campus employment. Students who are eligible for the Federal Work-Study Program should contact Financial Aid.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions or concerns.
- Students automatically have Handshake accounts and do not need to create a new account
- Schedule an appointment with Career Services in Handshake. Once logged in, click Career Center on the top right, then click Schedule an Appointment
- Alumni have access to their OCC email and a Handshake account up to one-year post-graduation
- If you are looking for an internship in your major or a part-time or full-time opportunity, Handshake has more opportunities for students than anywhere else.
- Currently enrolled Ocean County College Students and Alumni can activate their accounts here. Please log-in with your OCC email address and password.
- If you are an alumnus who graduated from OCC more than one year ago, please contact Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your account access.
- Handshake Frequently Asked Questions
- Handshake Blog: Students
- Schedule an appointment with Career Services through Handshake. Once logged in, click Career Center on the top right, then click Schedule an Appointment