To better serve the needs of county residents, the College offers a variety of off-campus credit courses at different sites throughout the county. There is an off-campus site within 20 minutes driving time of any location in Ocean County.
Instructions for Finding the Schedule of Classes at Off-Campus Locations
- Select schedule search
- Select term code
- Scroll down until you see LOCATION
- Click on Location – all off-campus sites are listed.
- Select BTHS for Brick Township High School and the schedule for all classes offered in the spring at Brick Town HS are displayed.
Repeat selection process for additional sites. You are also able to select by instructor by entering last name.
Codes for Off-Campus Locations
- Barnegat High School (BGHS)
- Brick Memorial High School (BMHS)
- Brick Township High School (BTHS)
- Central Regional High School, Bayville (CRHS)
- Central Regional Middle School (CRMS)
- Jackson Liberty High School (JLHS)
- Lacey Township High School, Lacey (LTHS)
- Lakewood High School, Lakewood (LHSC)
- Manchester Township High School (MTHS)
- Marine Academy Of Technology And Environmental Science (MATES)
- Monsignor Donovan High School, Toms River (MDHS)
- Ocean Gymnastics Academy (OGAC)
- Pinelands Regional High School, Tuckerton (PRHS)
- Pt. Pleasant Borough High School (PPHS)
- Southern Education Center, Manahawkin (SBEC)
- Stafford Township Intermediate School (STIS)
- Toms River High School East (TRHE)
- Toms River High School North (TRHN)
- Toms River High School South (TRHS)
To better serve the needs of county residents, the College offers a variety of off-campus credit courses at different sites throughout the county.
There is an off-campus site within 20 minutes driving time of any location in Ocean County.
Find Classes at Off-Campus Locations
- Visit My Ocean
- Click on Search for Sections
- Select term and subject
- Scroll down until you see location
- Click on the location drop down list to select an off-campus site
- Press submit