Do you see yourself in a business environment, collaborating with coworkers to develop organizational strategy? Gain hands-on, real world knowledge with a degree in Business Administration that can transfer to a four-year school or open opportunities in a variety of business settings and career roles.
OCC’s Business Administration program is designed with flexibility, affordability, and trasferability in mind. Night classes and online classes allow you to take classes in a time and format that fits your busy schedule. OCC’s low tuition rate allow you to get your Associate’s Degree, transfer to a college or university, and complete your Bachelor’s Degree at a fraction of the cost of attending a four year school. Our programs and our transfer partnerships are specifically designed to allow you toeasily transfer to a four year or college university.
Ready to get started? Fill out the form to get more information about OCC’s Business Administration program.
Talk to an enrollment technician:
- ACCT 161 Principles of Accounting I (3 Credits)
- ACCT 162 Principles of Accounting II (3 Credits)
- BUSN 134 Principles of Marketing (3 Credits)
- BUSN 251 Business Law I (3 Credits)
- BUSN 252 Business Law II (3 Credits)
- BUSN 271 Principles of Management (3 Credits)
- COMM 154 Fundamentals of Public Speaking (3 Credits)
- CSIT 123 Integrated Office Software (3 Credits)
- ECON 151 Macroeconomic Principles (3 Credits)
- ECON 152 Microeconomics Principles (3 Credits)
- ENGL 151 English I (3 Credits)
- ENGL 152 English II (3 Credits)
- STSC 155 College Success Seminar (3 Credits)
- Lab Science Gen. Ed. Requirement (4 Credits): Courses satisfying this requirement must be taken from the list of Approved General Education Lab Science courses (course type: GSCL).
- Social Science Gen Ed (3 Credits): Courses satisfying this requirement must be taken from the list of Approved General Education Social Science courses (course type: GSOC).
- Humanities Gen Ed (3 Credits): Courses satisfying this requirement must be taken from the list of Approved General Education Humanities Courses (course type: GHUM).
- Additional Humanities or Social Science Gen Ed (3 Credits): Courses satisfying this requirement must be taken from either the list of Approved General Education Humanities (GHUM) or Social Science (GSOC) courses (course types: GHUM or GSOC).
- Electives (to meet required 64 Credits):** BUSN 131 Introduction to Business Administration is a recommended elective. Most four-year business degree programs require Business Calculus or Calculus as the entry-level math course.
- Complete both groups: MATH-165 or higher MATH-191 or higher
For more information
CAREERS IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
Have you already applied for this degree?
Current students are encouraged to use curriculum guides, along with their Student Planning Degree Audit (My Progress Screen), to help make educated, accurate choices when selecting courses.
honors by contract
A wide range of courses are available for students to participate in OCC’s “Honors by Contract” Program!
Official* 2017-2018 Catalog
Our interactive catalog is updated throughout the year.
*Course requirements for degrees can and do change over time. Students are responsible for fulfilling the degree requirements that are in effect when they begin pursuing the degree at the college.