Who should take an Online Course?
For students near or far from our OCC campus online learning provides the flexibility you need to complete your educational goals and maintain your busy lifestyle. Get your degree 100% online! Only need a few courses…OCC has you covered with over 150 online courses in a wide variety of disciplines, all within a schedule that suits your needs.
Success taking an online course.
Anyone can take an online course. But you should consider if the online environment will work for you. An online course has the same participation as a face-to-face class. In an online class environment all your coursework, exams, lessons, labs, assignments and discussions are completely done online.
To be a successful online student you must be able to:
- Have full access to a computer and the internet.
- Navigate a website.
- Know how to work with attachments.
- Know how to use email.
- Participate fully online in class using chat rooms, online content, online lessons, discussion boards, exams, and assignments.
Some of the benefits to taking an online course are:
- More convenient for a busy lifestyle.
- You can access your course from almost anywhere in the world.
- Reduces travel expenses.