Supporting Ocean County College’s Mission and Vision
Workforce & Professional Education’s (WPE) Healthcare programs provide affordable and innovative health career training programs with an evolving curriculum that prepares and empowers adult learners with the knowledge, skills, and required competencies needed for employment in the ever-changing health care arena while providing a clear pathway to further their education and professional development. WPE Healthcare works to establish community partnerships with health care employers that will provide our students with real-world experience for in-demand job opportunities upon completion of their program.
WPE Healthcare Benefits:
- Quality health career education programs that qualify for state and national credentials
- Partnerships with RWJ/Barnabas Health, Hackensack Meridian Health, LabCorp, Immediate Care, and Preferred Home Health Care
WPE Healthcare Commitments:
- Continuously improving learning support processes and practices
- Understanding and meeting the needs of students and stakeholders
- Using data to guide us in making programmatic changes and curriculum revision
Healthcare Programs and Courses
WPE is widely known for the success rate of our Healthcare Workforce Education Certificate Programs. Here, you can find programs and certificated & individual courses to help in your healthcare career or begin a new one. Take classes the traditional way or online.