The Associate in Applied Science (A.A.S) degree in Web Marketing will qualify students for entry-level technology, marketing, and e-commerce positions in business and nonprofit organizations. This program provides a broad business foundation that examines social media and e-commerce technology development, electronic and interpersonal communication, and industry standards for small businesses. Students acquire a specific skill set that emphasizes on the interactions between customers and web-based technology.
- ACCT 161 Principles of Accounting I (3 Credits)
- BUSN 131 Introduction to Business Administration (3 Credits)
- BUSN 134 Principle of Marketing (3 Credits)
- BUSN 210 Business Communications (3 Credits)
- BUSN 220 Career Management and Professional Behavior (3 Credits)
- BUSN 251 Business Law I (3 Credits)
- COEM 220 Video Location Production (3 Credits)
- COMM 110 Introduction to Communications (3 Credits)
- COMM 272 Public Relations and Publicity (3 Credits)
- CSIT 110 Introduction to Computers and Computer Applications (3 Credits)
- CSIT 131 Multi-Media for the Web (3 Credits)
- CSIT 133 Web Development Fundamentals (3 Credits)
- ECON 151 Macroeconomic Principles (3 Credits)
- ECON 152 Microeconomic Principles (3 Credits)
- ENGL 151 English I (3 Credits)
- ENGL 152 English II (3 Credits)
- GRPH 151 Digital Imagery (4 Credits)
- Math 156 Introduction to Statistics (or higher) (3 Credits)
- STSC 155 College Success Seminar (3 Credits)
1 of the following 2 Technology courses is required:
- Lab Science Gen. Ed. Requirement (4 Credits): Courses satisfying this requirement must be taken from the list of Approved General Education Lab Science courses (course type: GSCL).
For more information
CAREERS IN WEB MARKETING
Have you already applied for this degree?
Current students are encouraged to use curriculum guides, along with their Student Planning Degree Audit (My Progress Screen), to help make educated, accurate choices when selecting courses.
honors by contract
A wide range of courses are available for students to participate in OCC’s “Honors by Contract” Program!
Official* 2017-2018 Catalog
Our interactive catalog is updated throughout the year.
*Course requirements for degrees can and do change over time. Students are responsible for fulfilling the degree requirements that are in effect when they begin pursuing the degree at the college.