EOF students will receive both academic and financial support from various programs that are designed to assist in ensuring student success.
How Do I Apply?
New Students: Complete the EOF Application that applies to you and contact us to schedule an interview.
A Note about interviewing for EOF: We have required an interview in past application cycles. Meeting one-on-one begins relationship building, the cornerstone of EOF.
Interviews in our new season of social distancing will be optional. We will be happy to interview you by telephone, WebEx and/or Zoom. We want to meet you! We encourage you to take an opportunity to get to know us too! Until we meet. !Hasta muy pronto!
If you have completed an application and wish to interview, contact us today at: email@example.com.
NJ DREAM Act allows undocumented college students to pay in-state tuition rates. To request exemption from Nonresident Tuition and Fees, charged to non-New Jersey residents, students must complete, sign and submit the Application for In-State Tuition form via mail or bring the completed form with your high school transcript to: Registration and Records, Ocean County College, College Drive, PO Box 2001, Toms River, NJ 08754-2001
For information about requesting tax return documentation, visit the IRS website.
This service will include instructions on how to obtain:
- A Tax Return Transcript
- Wage and Income Transcript (If you did not file taxes)
- Verification of Non-Filing Letter
You will have the option to Request Online or Request by Mail
Please choose the manner in which you will make the request and follow the directions.
- Pay close attention to the required documents needed to make the request including social security and/or individual tax identification number, etc
- If you get misdirected you can get back to the request page by clicking ‘Tax Record (Transcript) on the left-hand column under the heading, “Your Information”
- You may find yourself directed to a different site depending upon the server/search engine you use. We recommend using the Google Chrome browser.
For more information, visit the IRS website.