OCC Student Life offers on and off campus events and activities, discounted tickets, and more to students. Find out what’s happening this semester!
Events & Activities
Spring Semester 2022
The Student Life Box Office will be observing summer hours beginning Tuesday, May 31st
Located: Student Center, Building # 8, First Floor
Monday – Friday: 8am – 2pm
**our Main Office (2nd Floor, Building # 8) will remain open from 8am – 5pm Monday – Friday.
Student Life is going to CitiField on Saturday, June 18th to see your N.Y. Mets take on the Miami Marlins
Depart from our Parking Lot # 2 at 12 pm
Game Starts at 4:10 pm
Depart from CitiField back to OCC immediately following the game
Alumni, Faculty, Staff, College Academy: $48
More information coming soon
We will be hosting New Student Launch on Thursday, August 11th and Wednesday, August 31st
For more information, contact email@example.com
- Unless otherwise noted, trip sign-ups are limited to students for the first three (3) business days of each month.
- Personal, current OCC ID Card must be presented.
- You must accompany your guests on any trip. We reserve the right to check ID Cards on the bus.
- Tickets are limited to three (3) per person, unless indicated otherwise. All sales are on a first come, first serve basis.
- NO ADVANCE reservations will be taken or tickets held. Payment in full is required at the time of reservation.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to contact Student Life at 732-255-0348 in the event of a cancellation prior to the day of the trip.
- Cancellations will only be refunded if the ticket(s) can be resold.
- No one under the age of 17 is permitted on any trip unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Alcoholic Beverages are PROHIBITED on college sponsored trips.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. Unless otherwise noted, all tickets/ seats are on sale in the Student Life Office and Southern Education Center.
To contact the Student Life Office, please call 732-255-0348.