OCC Student Life offers on and off campus events and activities, discounted tickets, and more to students. Find out what’s happening this semester!
Events & Activities!
We can’t wait to share with you all of the exciting events and activities we have planned for the fall semester! Info coming soon…
We had a great first year of Stay Late in 8 events! Stay tuned for information on events for the fall semester!!!
Have a great summer!
- Personal, valid OCC ID Card must be presented to purchase.
- You must accompany your guests on any trip. We reserve the right to check ID Cards on the bus.
- Tickets are limited to four (4) per person, unless indicated otherwise. All sales are on a first come, first served basis.
- NO ADVANCE reservations will be taken or tickets held. Payment in full is required at the time of reservation.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to contact Student Life at 732-255-0348 in the event of a cancellation prior to the day of the trip.
- Cancellations will only be refunded if the ticket(s) can be resold.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted on any trip unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Alcoholic Beverages are PROHIBITED on college-sponsored trips.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. Unless otherwise noted, all tickets/seats are on sale in the Student Life Office.
- All participants attending a Student Life Office sponsored trip must sign and “Off-Campus Travel Release” in advance.
To contact the Student Life Office, please call 732-255-0348.
If you are a person who needs accommodations due to disability for any trips, events, and/or activities, please contact Disability Services at 732-255-0456 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Accommodation requests should be submitted at least 10 business days in advance of the event.
Questions? Contact Us!
Looking for More Events?
Check out our Club Events page to find upcoming events hosted by the various clubs at Ocean County College.