- Excelsior Fast Facts
- Graduates and employees of partner institutions enjoy special tuition discounts at Excelsior, along with fee waivers, coordinated course sequences, articulation agreements, and other benefits.
- Excelsior is an accredited, nonprofit institution, with top-notch faculty and academic degrees that make a real difference in the job market.
- Excelsior caters to students who need to balance education with jobs, families, and other responsibilities. Their innovative online learning model lets you take courses where and when it’s convenient for you.
- Excelsior will accept up to 116 transfer credits from accredited institutions and also grant credit for military service, professional training, credit by examination, and many types of real-world experience.
- No residency requirement or mandatory 30-credit minimum.
|OCC Degree||Excelsior College Degree||Transfer Guide|
|AAS Nursing||BS Nursing||View PDF|
|AS Business Administration||BS Business
(General Business concentration)
|AS Criminal Justice||BS Criminal Justice||View PDF|
|AS Homeland Security||BS Criminal Justice
(Law Enforcement and Public Security)
|AS Information Technology||BS Information Technology||View PDF|
Student Transfer Requirements:
- Minimum Cumulative GPA Required: 2.0 and a grade of “C” or better in each course
- Associate’s Degree Required: No
- Maximum Number of credits that can transfer:
116 credits, or almost 90 percent of what you need for a bachelor’s degree
- Who is eligible: Students, Employees, Alumni
- Time Limit on Transfer Credits
- Admissions requirements
- CD-Rom Format Courses – internet connection not necessary
- Online Courses (8-week & 15-week)
Transcript Request – Allows you to send your Official Ocean County College transcripts
Application for Graduation (PDF) – Student must apply to graduate from OCC in the semester prior to their final semester
Transfer College Evaluation Form (PDF) – Helpful in obtaining important information when you are visiting a four-year transfer institution
Transfer College Chart (PDF)– A quick way to review what information you still need to submit with an application