Ocean County College prides itself on being student-centered. This means that students are at the center of everything we do at OCC.
Student services are designed to support the faculty-student relationship in promoting scholarship, skill development and achievement in an environment that respects diversity and celebrates the strengths of all persons.
Office of Student Life
The Student Life Office is the center of student activity on campus. To make the most of your college experience, the Student Life Office offers over 60 active clubs and organizations for students to participate in. Getting involved outside of the classroom helps students to develop communication, management and leadership skills.
We offer a wide variety of student activities to suit the diverse needs, interests and backgrounds of our students, as well as student discounts on movie tickets and more!
Check the What’s Happening page for a listing of events, discounts and activities available to our students!
Student Leadership and Development Program
We also offer the Student Leadership and Development Program which gives students the opportunity to learn to manage their weaknesses and capitalize on their strengths, cultivate working relationships with others, and examine skills such as decision making and problem-solving.
Office of Student Life Goals
Our goal is to help students assume responsibility for their own behavior, develop their own skills through experiences, and become aware of their own strengths.
- Unless otherwise noted, trip sign-ups are limited to students for the first three (3) business days of each month.
- Personal, current OCC ID Card must be presented.
- You must accompany your guests on any trip. We reserve the right to check ID Cards on the bus.
- Tickets are limited to three (3) per person, unless indicated otherwise. All sales are on a first come, first serve basis.
- NO ADVANCE reservations will be taken or tickets held. Payment in full is required at the time of reservation.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to contact Student Life at 732-255-0348 in the event of a cancellation prior to the day of the trip.
- Cancellations will only be refunded if the ticket(s) can be resold.
- No one under the age of 17 is permitted on any trip unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Alcoholic Beverages are PROHIBITED on college sponsored trips.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. Unless otherwise noted, all tickets/ seats are on sale in the Student Life Office and Southern Education Center.
To contact the Student Life Office, please call 732-255-0348.
Hours of Operation
The Student Life Office is located in the Larson Student Center.
To purchase tickets at our box office window on the first floor, please make sure you have your current OCC ID with you.
*Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, Student Life will not be hosting trips for the Fall 2021 semester.
Our fall hours of operation are:
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.